My brother and dad and I did presents last night and my dad got me the same pair of sennheiser headphones I already have except in white so I'll probably return them but he also got me a new speaker set!
He got me the JBL Creature II Speakers in red

I wasn't sure why he got the color red... and he then proceeded to explain to me that "red is the in color right now, don't you know? like all the RED campaign things. except this doesn't benefit the RED campaign but... you know." hahaha... anyway I set them up on my laptop in the kitchen and have been playing around with them blasting music really loud and I'm pretty impressed. The design is fun and for the price the sound quality is really nice! I can't wait to set them up at school! Ellen I know you share my audiophilia and we can play around with them back at BC! :)
Anyway I didn't put this song up before but it's a nice Christmas song albeit a somber one... but eh, Christmas doesn't really feel like Christmas right now so I guess it's fitting
No comments:
Post a Comment